- Return to Conference
- Invited Keynote Speaker: Governor Larry Hogan
- The Hon. Wayne T. Gilchrest, U.S. House of Representatives (former), Maryland
- Leita Bennett, Associate, GHD, Inc.
- Patty Bubar, Acting Director, Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection
- Lauren Buckler, Assistant Secretary - Design, Construction & Energy, Maryland Department of General Services
- Greg Cannito, Managing Director, Corvias
- Ellington E. Churchill, Jr., Secretary, Maryland Department of General Services
- Chris Correale, Director of Harbor Development, MDOT Maryland Port Administration
- Peter Ettinger, Executive Vice President, BTS Bioenergy
- Greg Farley, Director Office of Sustainability, Washington College
- Craig L. Fuller, CEO and Chairman, The Fuller Company
- Adam Genn, Director of Development, Weller Development Company
- Peter Goodwin, President, University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
- Ben Grumbles, Secretary, Maryland Department of the Environment
- Michael Harris, Chief Financial Officer, Maryland Environmental Service
- Steve Hellem, President, Navista
- Shawn Kreloff, Founder, CEO, and Executive Director, BTS Bioenergy
- Kaley Laleker, Deputy Director Land Management Administration, Maryland Department of the Environment
- Justin Mattingly, Research Manager, Water Research Foundation
- Thomas Maulding, Vice President and General Counsel, Weller Development Company
- Roy McGrath, Director/CEO, Maryland Environmental Service
- Denise Naguib, Vice President, Sustainability & Supplier Diversity, Marriott International
- Adam Ortiz, Director, Prince George’s County Department of the Environment
- Susan Robinson, Senior Public Affairs Director, Waste Management
- Matthew Rowe, Assistant Director, Water and Science Administration, Maryland Department of the Environment
- Jeff Salkin, News Anchor, Maryland Public Television
- Christopher B. Shank, Chief Legislative Officer, Governor Larry Hogan
- Patricia Sinicropi, Executive Director, WateReuse Association
- Matthew R. Stanton, Vice President, Global Public Policy, Under Armour
- Mary Beth Tung, Director, Maryland Energy Administration
- Michael White, Chief of Staff, Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Beth Wojton, Deputy Director/COO, Maryland Environmental Service
Environmental Business Leadership Conference
The Westin Hotel, Annapolis, Maryland
July 19, 2018
Jeff Salkin, News Anchor, Maryland Public Television
Jeff Salkin is a Maryland native with over thirty years' experience as a broadcast journalist at television and radio stations in the Baltimore and Washington markets.
He joined Maryland Public Television (MPT) in 1991 and has become one of the most respected and recognizable journalists on the local public affairs scene. During his tenure with MPT he has served as moderator for political debates, hosted live coverage of the annual "State of the State" address, inaugurations, and numerous broadcast town hall meetings, and has anchored MPT's weekly State Circle broadcast during the Maryland General Assembly session each year.
As MPT's executive producer of Bloomberg Morning News, a weekday financial news report that aired in the 1990s, Mr. Salkin helped create and launch the program. It was a co-production of MPT and Bloomberg L.P. and was syndicated nationally to PBS stations.
In 2001, he began serving as anchor for Maryland Public Television's weeknight program, Direct Connection with Jeff Salkin, a community affairs interview show that made its debut on October 1 of that year.
He is an alumnus of Baltimore's Gilman School and earned a bachelor's degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Salkin resides in Howard County with his wife and three daughters.