- Return to Conference
- Vice Admiral Walter E. "Ted" Carter, Jr., Superintendent, U.S. Naval Academy
- Judy Woodruff, Anchor and Managing Editor, PBS Newshour
- Robert L. Caret, Ph.D., Chancellor, University System of Maryland
- James Deriu, Vice President, Regional Practice Leader, KCI Technologies
- Sonal Deshpande, Sector Vice President, Quality & Mission Excellence, Northrop Grumman, Mission Systems
- Walter Dinicola, P.E., M.ASCE, Principal Engineer, Anchor QEA
- Mike Ensor, Environmental Scientist, Northrop Grumman
- Adam Genn, Director of Development, Weller Development Company
- Joseph P. Gill, Director, Prince George's County Department of the Environmnet
- Charles Glass, Assistant Secretary for Transportation Policy Analysis & Planning, Maryland Department of Transportation
- Peter Goodwin, Ph.D., President, University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
- Joe Greco, Director of Planning and Business Development, Ports America Chesapeake
- Ben Grumbles, Secretary, Maryland Department of the Environment
- Jeannie Haddaway-Riccio, Secretary, Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Lawrence Hentz, Senior Vice President, HDR
- Kenneth Holt, Secretary, Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Tim Jones, Vice President, Administrative Services, Chesapeake College
- Paul Joyce, EHS Senior Manager, Stanley Black and Decker
- R. Earl Lewis, Deputy Secretary, Maryland Department of Transportation
- Whit MacCuaig, Partner, Chesapeake Real Estate Group
- Ian MacFarlane, President and CEO, EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc.
- Robert S. McCord, Secretary, Maryland Department of Planning
- Roy McGrath, Director/CEO, Maryland Environmental Service
- Ronald Mersky, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Chairman, Civil Engineering, Widener University
- Zohreh Movahed, Ph.D., Project Engineer/Water Management Consultant, WATEK
- Alexander G. Núñez, Senior Vice President, Regulatory and External Affairs, Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE)
- Adam Ortiz, Director, Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection
- Christopher J. Phipps, P.E., Director of Public Works, Anne Arundel County
- Rhonda Pringle, Market President and Publisher, Baltimore Business Journal
- Jessica Rackley, Senior Policy Analyst Environment, Energy & Transportation Division, National Governor's Association
- Aaron Robinson, Senior Manager, Environmental Strategy and Sustainability, United Airlines
- Matthew Rowe, Assistant Director, Maryland Department of the Environment, Water and Science Administration
- J. Thomas Sadowski, Vice Chancellor for Economic Development, University System of Maryland (USM)
- Kelly M. Schulz, Secretary, Maryland Department of Commerce
2019 Environmental Business Leadership Conference
The Four Seasons Hotel, Baltimore, Maryland
July 10, 2019
Joe Greco, Director of Planning and Business Development, Ports America Chesapeake
Joe Greco is the Director of Planning and Business Development for Ports America Chesapeake. Joe has a diverse background with a maritime career that extends twenty-two years and covers leadership roles in operations, sales and marketing, labor management, intermodal and supply chain with a focus on beneficial cargo owners.
He is a graduate of the University of Scranton and started his career with Columbia Coastal Transport, a container barge logistics provider. From there, his career includes time with the Steamship Trade Association of Baltimore, The Maryland Port Administration, and Tradepoint Atlantic before joining the Ports America Chesapeake Team.
Joe’s current role with Ports America Chesapeake includes responsibilities for planning various expansion initiatives associated with the growth of Seagirt Marine Terminal as well as leading relationships with global ocean carriers and Class 1 railroads.
He has served on several boards including the Baltimore Port Alliance Executive Steering Committee, Co-Chair of the MPA’s container quality program and Co-Chair of planning efforts around port growth with the Baltimore Regional Council.
He is a father of three and lives in Jarrettsville, MD with his wife Sarah. He enjoys spending time outdoors, coaching rec sports with his children and is involved in various activities with his family at St Mary’s church of Pylesville.