- Popular Services
- All Services
- Dredging & Restoration
- Environmental Monitoring & Compliance
- GeoSpatial & Engineering Services
- Outreach & Education Services
- Renewable Energy
- Solid Waste
- Water & Wastewater
Maryland Environmental Service helps partners fulfill legal responsibilities by promoting environmentally sensitive planning, research, and reporting.
The National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) requires governments to consider the environmental impact of certain projects. Our cultural resources team helps partners meet these requirements and supports historic preservation through the stewardship of Maryland’s cultural resources.
Environmental Resource Support services include:
- Section 106 compliance
- Archival historical research
- Oral history documentation
- Archaeological, architectural and historic
- Landscape surveys and evaluations
- Archaeological excavation
- Artifact processing and analysis
- Historic preservation services
For more information, please contact Michael Herzberger.