(#1 and #2)
- Any plastic bottles, jars or small containers marked with a #1 or #2 recycling logo.
- All containers should be empty, caps/tops removed.
- MES is not recycling other numbered plastics at this time.
- No plastic containers marked compostable or PLA.
- No toys, plastic tubes or shrink wrap.
- Please do not put items in plastic bags or include plastic bags in your materials for recycling. Plastic shopping bags can be recycled at most grocery stores.
Sorting items improperly or placing items in the wrong recycle bins causes problems with contamination and can ruin loads of recyclables.
Please don't put the following items in the recycle bins:
- Plastic Bags (please recycle at the grocery store)
- Microwave popcorn bags
- Waxed cardboard
- Toys, plastic tubes or shrink wrap
- Used (soiled) paper plates or cups
- Bubble wrap or envelopes lined with bubble wrap
- Candy or food wrappers
- Plastic containers marked compostable or PLA
- Plate glass or window glass
Go To Paper and Cardboard
To Recycling Home