Mixed Paper and Cardboard
- Office paper and junk mail (No bubble wrap or envelopes lined with bubble wrap);
- Newspaper, magazines, catalogs and inserts;
- Paperboard, which includes any boxes that are easily torn like; cereal boxes, cracker boxes, pasta boxes, soda boxes, gift boxes, paper towel rolls and paper egg cartons;
- Phone books and hard cover books;
- Paper bags;
- Shredded paper (please place in a paper bag);
- Please do not put items in plastic bags or include plastic bags in your materials for recycling. Plastic shopping bags can be recycled at most grocery stores.
- Cardboard should be flattened;
- No waxed or coated cardboard (most commonly found in large grocery shipping boxes).
Sorting items improperly or placing items in the wrong recycle bins causes problems with contamination and can ruin loads of recyclables.
Please don't put the following items in the recycle bins:
- Plastic Bags (please recycle at the grocery store)
- Microwave popcorn bags
- Waxed cardboard
- Toys, plastic tubes or shrink wrap
- Used (soiled)paper plates or cups
- Bubble wrap or envelopes lined with bubble wrap
- Candy or food wrappers
- Plastic containers marked compostable or PLA
- Plate glass or window glass
To Recycling Home